Whilst company accounts need to be prepared in order to comply with statutory obligations, the accounts preparation process is an opportunity to review the tax planning work that has been carried out through the year.
As well as ensuring that our clients prepare their tax computations within the rules, all of our limited companies undergo a tax review regardless of their size to ensure that all possible claims and reliefs are being taken advantage of in order to minimise the tax burden. This review will also identify possible planning opportunities in the future and may interact with the directors personal Self Assessment position.Managing tax compliance continues to become an increasingly complex issue, with constantly changing assurance, regulatory and tax compliance requirements. This has led many companies to rethink how they meet their obligations to file timely and accurate Returns. We can take care of your corporate tax compliance work, allowing you to concentrate on your core strategies. Once our tax review has maximised the use of all deductable expenditure, we prepare and file Returns and computations quickly and accurately using the latest Corporation Tax software.
- Pre year end Corporation Tax reviews and profit projections
- Corporation Tax “health checks”
- Advice on the interaction of Corporation Tax with other taxes, cash flow management and projection and remuneration planning
- On line filing
- Dealing with Revenue enquiries and disputes
- Our Enhanced Tax Service minimises exposure to professional fees
- Quarterly payments on account
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Group tax and structure planning
If you would like to discuss how we can assist with your Corporation obligations and planning then please do not hesitate to contact us. |